TDM employs certified, factory trained, PACO Pump technicians who are up to date on the latest pump technologies and product offerings. Beyond the classroom TDM has hundreds of hours of field experience with PACO (Grundfos CBS) industrial pumps and applications, giving our technicians the knowledge to keep your energy-efficient applications running smooth.
PACO Pump Capabilities
PACO pumps are a preferred centrifugal pump choice for many market applications. Below is a sampling of the pump types and industries we server. Contact our inside sales rep for information on our complete line of Carver pumps.
- Close Coupled End Suction Pumps (LC, LCV)
- Horizontal Split Case Pumps (KP, KPV, KPH)
- Vertical Inline Pumps (VL, VLS)
- Booster Packages (MiniFlo, PACOflo)
- Low NPSH Centrifugal Pumps (OLN, LN)
- Small Sewage and Effluent Pumps (PIP 500/700)
- Vertial Column Non-Clog Pumps (QDSC, NSC)
- Dry Pit Non-Clog Pumps (NCH, NCF, NCP, NCU, NCVU)
Industrial Pump Brands
We pride ourselves in carrying the widest selection of specialty pumps in New England. Our 35-years of experience has allowed us to assemble a commercial, industrial and municipal pump product selection that is unmatched in the area.